ABOUT THE COURSE
This course is sponsored by Expeditors International and is open to all sellers and buyers. The course will be held at Expeditors International Pomona Training Facility. There are limited seats available, and these are offered by Expeditors International at a 50% discount on the usual Public Rate. (R1995, 00 less 50% = R 997.50 Including VAT) on a first-come basis. [Note that the discount is automatically calculated at the invoicing stage.]
This short 4-hour course deals with the following subjects;
• Understanding what Commercial Terms do and do not do.
• The structure of correctly written Commercial Terms.
• Common problems with common terms such as ‘FOB’ vs FCA, CPT vs ‘C&F’ etc.
• Using Incoterms ® 2010 to limit risks and reduce misunderstandings.
• Advice for the use of Incoterms ® 2010 in domestic trade.
The presentation runs for 4-hours and provides an excellent forum for ‘questions and answers’ where the theory is used to resolve practical issues.
Per delegate the course materials include;
A copy of the ICC text of Incoterms ® 2010, reproduced locally under license and a copy of Freight Training’s Commercial Terms Wallchart.
This is a course for everyone involved in trade. It is relevant regardless of whether their outlook is as a seller or buyer, however please note that that service-providers to the industry are not allowed to attend this Expeditors International event.
This workshop runs from 09h00 - 13h00
Refreshments are served before the course and at the interval.